Our privacy statement:
In line with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), this is our privacy statement.
- We will always ask permission to hold customer details.
- We hold the minimal amount of data about our customers that is required for us to offer suitable quality services and products.
- That information is held securely in a password-protected database, and not online.
- That information is never passed to third parties, and is never shared.
- No information is held online.
- We do not retain any financial details about customers of any type.
- You may at any time ask to inspect the information we hold about you.
- You may at any time ask us to delete any of the information that we hold about you.
Should any customer have any concerns our queries please raise them with us directly: Contact Form