Television Filming Location
Peregrine's Pianos music rooms are well suited for all television production work. Both Room 2 and Room 3 are ideal for filming and can be blacked-out without problem. They have been used extensively by various production companies. For casting, any of the three rooms can be the perfect intimate environment.
The particular benefits are:
- The three rooms are all soundproofed and can be booked independently or all together.
- The large room (Room 3) has a high-calibre modern August Förster grand piano, which can be positioned as required. The room is 42 square metres with a ceiling height of 2.9 metres and there is natural light through large windows on two aspects.
- The reception room and music rooms are all carpeted and decorated in a unified manner allowing for harmonious shots.
- There is easy access for equipment.
- We have a user-friendly booking system which allows you to book the hours that you need at the times you want.
- Our waiting room is perfect for breaks and coffee shops are immediately adjacent.
- Competitive rates for filming starting from just £68 per hour plus VAT.
- Our professional service and expertise are in place to make your filming operation run smoothly and effectively.
Many projects have been filmed in our facilities; "Making Music English" with Amanda Vickery and Tom Service (BBC, November 2018) and "All Star Musicals" with Elaine Page (ITV, March 2019) are two recent examples.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements. Peregrine's Pianos, London. Telephone: 020 7242 9865, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or open our Contact Form